As a gift to Chris and me, my sister Jen-photographer extraordinaire- was able to capture some AMAZING pregnancy pictures for us. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she was able to capture the pure beauty of pregnancy. THANK YOU for sharing this time with us, Jen. We love you!You can click on the pictures to see them in larger format.


3 comments:
Absolutely Beautiful. you look amazing and so happy. I can not wait.
Those are stunning and beautiful. I can't express how happy I am for you and Chris. What an exciting time in your life. Your showers sounded like fun too. Isn't Jeremy and Cynthia's baby adorable? Good luck in the next 6 weeks or so. I hope you continue to feel well.
Love the pictures with the Sepia effect. They are beautiful, as are both the parents. Demi Moore better watch out for you!!
Thanks for sharing.
Love Dad
Post a Comment