Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Crawling
Well it is official! Karsten had hit the floor crawling! Life as we have known it is no longer. This new phase is fun...so far...and it has been pretty funny to see how she reacts to things. She often times is fussing while she is crawling as if to say "this is WAY hard work and I just want to be picked up". But the funny part is she is a champ at crawling to mommy and then crawling up my legs, looking up and begging to be held. She is just so dang cute! She rocks back and forth on her knees just looking up at you-I know, I know...SUCKER!!!!! So needless to say we are still trying to catch her on camera before she poops out. We will get some pictures posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment