Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Independence at its Finest!

So take a sneak peek into the Towery home for a bit...

I am prepping everything to cook dinner tonight and Karsten, as is typical fashion these days, ever sold boldly "requests" that I pull a chair over to the counter so that she can stand and help me prep too. I am whipping things together with the whisk when she tries to push my hand off of the handle of the whisk. I tell her that I would love to have her help me, but Mommy's hand needed to be on top of Karsten's as we whipped the ingredients together. Karsten promptly pushed my hand off of the handle of the whisk and shouts, "No Mommy, Karsten do."

I quickly turn to Chris and state, "I thought we had at least a few more months until the terrible twos hit. She is NOT EVEN TWO yet." Such is life!

No comments: