Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Observant Child

It's a good thing Karsten was so observant this morning. As we were putting her jacket on to walk out the door she looked at me and said, "Mommy, why you wear your slippies"? Little did I realize that I was about to head off to work in a dress and my SLIPPERS! And, she also asked me yesterday "Mommy, what happened" pointing to my toes? She had to bring attention to my one toe nail that the polish had come off of that was barely poking out of my peep toed high heels! Leave it to a 2 year old to make you feel so unkempt!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Ack, I don't know how that got deleted. Hmmm.

What I was trying to say was what an observant little girl you have! And I can't get over how well she is talking, putting sentences together. Kennedy was like that at her age. Ashby, not so much. Why would she want to talk?? She has Kennedy saying everything for her! :)

Chamberlin said...

they are so helpful aren't they ;)