Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Top 30 under 40



Since Britt is too humble to post her own achievements, I am entering the blog world to let you know Britt was recently selected as a Top 30 under 40. I am Extremely Proud of her professional accomplishments as I know how dedicated she is in the workplace. Somehow, she is able to be the Worlds Best Mommy and Wife too!!! I LOVE YOU and am soo very proud of all that you have accomplished both professionally and personally.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! What an honor to be recognized with such an elite group! So proud of you! Is there a link to this article so I can read it?

Rob Tiegs said...

Congratulations! What an honor! I can tell by your responses that it was well deserved.

Family of Four said...

Britt, you rock! Nice work!

catiew said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Britt!