I have been having a hard time lately determining what to do with Karsten's massive amount of hair for such a young girl. So I asked my hairdresser last night what more I can do with it so that I do not have to cut bangs for her, still manage to keep the length and have it look nice. If it is down it drives her crazy and Karsten ends up pushing it out of her face, so it is typically in piggies of some sort. The new suggestions were braids and french braids among other things.
So Mommy gave it a shot this morning...and clearly she is out of practice when it comes to french braiding. It looks decent in these pictures, but by the time she got to school it was not looking so hot. Daddy and I laughed that she would come home from school looking like a fuzzy mess...can't wait to see that!
No comments:
Post a Comment