Just Between Friends, or
JBF for short. What is that you may ask? Well it is the biggest baby, kid and maternity consignment sale you have ever seen. A huge swap meet is more like it! Check it out
http://www.jbfsale.com/.
My sister Traci turned me on to
JBF many years before I had kids and now I am in the thick of things. We have purchased gear from
JBF and now a days we sell out gear there. You simply go online to enter your items, you choose the price that you want to sell them at and then voila, you print your tags for items and safety pin them on.

Karsten had to get in the middle of the action. She
still loves the bouncer-that was her favorite baby toy!

And the room full of gear before the drop off day.
I have to say, I am a fan of JBF. At least I feel like I am getting something back for what I paid up front. We made over $190 this year-not bad! And the items that we did not sell, we give permission for JBF to donate to area charities. Now I actually feel like someone else will get good use out of our items. A WIN-WIN in my book!Now onto the fall/winter sale...
No comments:
Post a Comment