Saturday, May 21, 2011

You Know You Are Domestic When...

You get totally excited over a new kitchen item! Now this is not just ANY item-this is a 6 quart enamel dutch oven...can you say SSWWWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED over this, can you tell? You see, I love to cook, that is no secret, but I also like to make things as simple as possible as I do not do dishes-that is my lovely husband's job (smooch, honey)! So this new dutch oven is a one pot cooker. And yes, you can use it on the stove to prepare the ingredients and then transfer to the over to cook the remainder of the time...did I mention how cool this thing is? But beware-it can be a bit tricky to get used to. This baby gets HOT and cooks quickly; I know, I know, it is cast iron, duh! And, how fun-it comes in fashionable colors like this red that matches my kitchen. Need I say more?

No comments: