Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day daddy! What a special morning to wake up and have your favorite girl crawl into bed with you. Mommy tried to make you coffee, but just did not turn out the way that you like it-sorry!

Opening up his new personalized mouse pad for his office!
Karsten made daddy a special gift at school. She had drawn a picture on the back of the bag.

She is ALWAYS good at helping open presents!

Daddy's gifts for his special day.


Daddy, thank you for EVERYTHING you do for Karsten and me. I cannot imagine Karsten having a more involved, loving, caring daddy. You are SO VERY SPECIAL to her and she loves you with all her heart. I always knew that you would be an amazing daddy, but to see you in action every day, you simply continue to amaze me! You are such an amazingly hard-working, special and loyal man and Karsten and I are so very blessed to have you be looking out for us. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: