Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Ladybug

Today we ventured to the downtown city park for a bluegrass concert and fun with the cousins. We got a late start as Karsten took one heck of a long nap and was kind of in a funky mood when we arrived. The playground was WAY too crazy with big kids wreaking havoc everywhere so we went to play down on the beach with the Hausers.


Karsten's entertainment began quickly after we arrived on the beach...a friendly ladybug was spotted in the sand. Game over cousins and family-her attention was LOCKED on this poor little ladybug. It got a workout from her "playing" with it for so long. I am amazed that it did not croak on the spot from the "gentle" handling of a two year old. Oh, by the way, have I ever mentioned that Karsten LOVES bugs...?


1 comment:

Chamberlin said...

So cute, Kassidy would handle poor worms she found until..I'm sure they were dead...Clara on the other hand..NOT a but fan...Tom said "don't let the bed bugs bite" one time at bedtime...and wow..she freaked out! funny kids ;)