During bath time last night I found myself cracking up as Karsten was talking about her shampoo and conditioner. Yes, my two year old needs leave in conditioner-crazy, but it really does help with her thick, curly hair.
The funny part is what she calls the conditioner: paticioner. It sounds like she is saying "petitioner"!
Her words, phrases and sentences are getting so complex that sometimes I have to ask her to repeat it several times as I try and translate what she is saying.
Karsten, your phrases are so sweet and you are so matter of fact when you say things. I love to hear that everyday you have a new word, phrase or tell me stories about your day at school. In fact, you were reading stories to daddy and me the other day. You recited 26 pages of "Naughty Little Monkeys" and knew the book almost word for word! Your inflection and pronunciation simply amaze me. But there are those times that I still cannot understand what you are saying.
I am sorry, baby, mommy is trying-have patience with me! You are just growing up so fast that I cannot believe it. Daddy and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment