Friday, July 22, 2011

How Do I LOVE Thee?

HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? Six years and counting. It seems like life has taken us on quite a roller coaster ride in six short years, but at the same time it seems like life has always had you in it. Our relationship means more to me that I could ever express, but let me try...

How and Why Do I Love Thee? Let me count a few of the ways...


1. You love me because I am me and you accept everything that comes with that.

2. You love your family more than anything in the world.

3. You are the most amazing, patient, loving father to Karsten.

4. You are an incredibly honest, sincere, trustworthy and ethical person.

5. You are willing to swallow your pride and work-H A R D-from the bottom up because you know it will pay off in the future.

6. You have a way of making people feel at ease around you and can lighten ANY situation.

7. You can get along with anyone-and you don't care if they have $1 or $1billion!

8. You support me in any new adventure I want to try (and know you will do the same for Karsten).

9. You are hands down THE BEST cheerleader, race support and paparazzi that anyone could dream of.

10. Because YOU ARE YOU and that is perfect for me!

No comments: